2 million words!
Sep. 11th, 2026 07:03 amI finished my offering for the ExSHAMEnge yesterday a few hours before the deadline (whew!). With those published words, my total on AO3 is now over 2 million!
Briefly, I considered cutting a few hundred words so I could get a screenshot of it at 2 million words exactly -- but I don't care THAT much, and it seems a bit silly, haha. I didn't do that at 1 million words.
I'll probably add a bit more before reveals on Sunday night, but overall, I'm satisfied with what I created for the ExSHAMEnge. I hope my gift recipient likes it.
As soon as authors are revealed in Smut Wars, I'll be back here to blog about the three things I wrote for it... one of which is FAR more popular than the other two, lol!
Briefly, I considered cutting a few hundred words so I could get a screenshot of it at 2 million words exactly -- but I don't care THAT much, and it seems a bit silly, haha. I didn't do that at 1 million words.
I'll probably add a bit more before reveals on Sunday night, but overall, I'm satisfied with what I created for the ExSHAMEnge. I hope my gift recipient likes it.
As soon as authors are revealed in Smut Wars, I'll be back here to blog about the three things I wrote for it... one of which is FAR more popular than the other two, lol!